Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Smoke anyone????

Do u think its sad that smokers can't smoke
I don't even smoke but I feel for those who do. Do u think pt care has gone up from this change? 2 15 min breaks but can't go off the property ? Is it GlChina ? I wonder how it feels knowing u cost someone there job over a cig!!! Not killing or neglect but a smoke on a 15 min by law break!! How nice image? They hide out back out of site from residents and families!! I would like to hear ur thoughts on how this better for or residents or for care in general wait don't forget moral!! Post ur comments please and spread the word of this site

8 comments:

  1. No smoking means we are more edgy and irritable and thinking of a smoke instead of worrying about what we should be getting done ... Guilty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know why I feel like I'm gonna puke when I get to work .... Cuz I've smoked a pack of cigs in 15 min damn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait go around the block I can get one more in and throw up after I clock in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Us not smokin is not gonna increase productivity all it does is increase the stress

    ReplyDelete
  5. All this is so stressful
    They wont b happy til sum1 snaps n goes postal up in here n it wil b due 2 nicotine withdrawals

    ReplyDelete
  6. im on the smokers side its ur 15 min breaks n if u wanna stand behind a shit filld dumpster In the extreme heat or the pouring rain n smoke i think u have earned that rite

    ReplyDelete
  7. residents say that their families wont come see them now because they cant smoke, and if they do they will only stay 15min. that is so sad. Then you got the poor techs stretched to the limits that have to go out with the residents who smoke, to watch them that is cruel. Then you got the lazy miss supervisor who is outside on her cell phone, smoking and talking to the big dogs. Every day it gets harder and harder

    ReplyDelete
  8. you retards work in health care, SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and spread the word select anonymous From profile then submit