Friday, October 28, 2011

the fight continues

i know that it is scary that at any time any one of you can be fired... but it is always been like that. how many times did you hear that your co worker was on the chopping block. but they did not know that is was happening to them... well are you the next to NOT know. and i was pretty good. congrats to the ADMIN. knocked me right out of the park. but did it help i dont think so.... i am louder than ever and will cont to be heard by now over 5,000 times with both sites. the CHANGE0054 nad this site.
they know what i want but refuse to give it to me my check was 54.00 how nice is that. im out of work but im still holding strong and helping cuz i stand for something. those mindless sheep follow orders. well give me what i deserve my vacation. and ill ceasce and assist. keep strong UNION PROUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and spread the word select anonymous From profile then submit